Mombasa is the second largest city in Kenya. It has a major port and an international airport. The city is the centre of the Kenya coast conference, meetings and conventions tourism industry.
Business truly becomes pleasure when you chose Mombasa as your meeting and conference venue. Several hotels & resorts in Mombasa possess all the elements required for a successful business conference whether on a local or international scale.
There are several hotels on the TOMASI Holidays Africa portfolio providing top of the range conference and events venues facilities within Mombasa. Some of these hotels are located along the beach and others are within the city center.
What facilities are available for conferences & meetings in Mombasa?:
- State-of-the-art customized business meeting services & solutions
- Air-conditioned syndicate and break-away rooms
- LCD projector and screens
- PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
- High speed Internet Connectivity
- 24-hrs back-up power supply
- Dedicated conference hosts
- Registration staff and conference organization support
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, WiFi and a full range of global communications)
- Limousine and airport-hotel transfer services
The Kenya coast makes the perfect setting for business meetings, conventions and corporate events. Holding your next corporate meeting or convention in Mombasa allows conference participants enjoy the casually elegant, contemporary ambiance that celebrates the flavor and character of the Kenya coast.
For more information about having your next corporate event please get in touch with us by clicking this link to contact us.